The Zikodrive ZDSP is a 2A 12-24v stepper motor controller designed for NEMA 17 and smaller NEMA 23 stepper motors.
Available in 2 basic configurations – the ZDSP (analogue mode) and the ZDSPUART (UART mode), the ZDSP offers exceptional speed resolution and can also be custom programmed to achieve a range of functionalities.
The standard configuration of the controller uses the following settings (changes can be requested if required):
- Onboard pot for current setting.
- Analogue speed control.
- Direction input.
- Enable input.
- 1/16 microstepping.
- 0-1000rpm speed range.
Typical custom options include;
- Pre-programmed speed ranges
- Preset ‘run’ programmes that can be triggered (see video below this list for an example of a solenoid replacement example).
- Preset acceleration and deceleration curves.
- Preset current limits and/or microstep settings.
For full technical specifications please download the datasheet and user guide and if you have any questions at all please contact our UK based sales team.