+44 (0) 333 123 7130
•The ZDS stepper motor driver and controller offers up to 30v and up to 2A of stepper motor power. The ZDS stepper motor driver has also been carefully designed to allow easy mounting on the rear of NEMA 17 motors and can comfortably drive all motors up to NEMA 17 and lower torque NEMA 23s.
•The ZDS offers up to 16 microsteps, enabling exceptional positional accuracy and also enhanced smoothness.
•The ZDS stepper motor driver can offer speed control via 0-
•The selectable acceleration settings of the ZDS stepper motor driver enable the startup phase to be optimised. This same process can also be used to optimise acceleration curves for specific applications such as display or lab equipment where smooth operation is important.
•As with all Zikodrive Motor Controllers, the ZDS stepper motor driver and controller is fully programmable enabling all parameters to be easily modified. The ZDS can also be set up to run specific programmes on trigger input (CONTACT US for more information or to discuss your application).
There are a range of options which can be added to the ZDS stepper motor controller to customise either the performance of the driver or add additional options such as external user interfaces (from simple plugin pots all the way to LCD screens and customised boards). Please bear in mind that if you do not see the option that you want below this does not mean we cannot help you! Simply give us a call on +44 (0) 1422 413673 or use the contact form opposite to let us know what you require.
1. Plugin boards to control speed, direction and on/off as well as any additional features you may need.
2. LCD User Interfaces which can be customised to control in depth performance features (see the Boxer Pumps case study as an example)
3. Purchase custom branded batches of this board (this is generally only worthwhile in batch sizes of 100+ but please get in touch to discuss options).
4. Minor changes to the ZDS stepper motor driver can be made to suit your application. For example if you require a stepper motor driver with onboard pots to enable presetting of speed and current this can be done. Alternatively you may want to use dip switches to quickly make changes. Whatever you are thinking we can probably help.
5. Touch Screen Interfaces.
6. Communications Protocols -
IF YOU HAVE ANY OTHER IDEAS OR REQUIREMENTS YOU CAN TALK TO ONE OF OUR ENGINEERS ON +44 (0) 1422 413673 OR ALTERNATIVELY USE THE CONTACT FORM OPPOSITE.
An intelligent stepper motor driver and controller capable of up to 2A and 30v of power. The ZDS stepper motor driver is fully programmable and can be set up to deal with a huge range of applications. The ZDS includes mounting holes enabling easy mounting to NEMA 17 stepper motors. The ZDS can operate intelligently using UART over RS232 or RS485 (plugin board required). As with the entire ZD range of stepper motor drivers, the ZDS is intended to be as flexible and adaptable as possible.
+44 (0) 333 123 7130
Frequently Asked Questions
|How We Work|
|Who we work with|
|Integrated Motors and Controllers|
|Stepper Motor Controller Design|
|Brushless Motor Controller Design|
|POS and Retail|