+44 (0) 333 123 7130
•The ZD6 stepper motor driver provides up to 35v and up to 6A.
•The ZD6 stepper motor driver has been designed to allow easy mounting on the rear of NEMA 23 motors.
•As with all the ZD stepper motor driver range, the ZD6 offers up to 128 microsteps, enabling exceptional positional accuracy and also enhanced smoothness.
•The ZD6 stepper motor driver can be controlled via 0-
•The selectable acceleration settings of the ZD6 stepper motor driver allow the startup and acceleration/deceleration to be carefully optimised.
•As with all Zikodrive Motor Controllers, the ZD6 stepper motor controller is fully programmable. This allows us to modify all parameters to meet your requirement. The ZD6 can also be set up to run specific programmes on trigger input (CONTACT US for more information or to discuss your application).
•Onboard over temperature protections and stall detection on the ZD6 stepper motor controller allow it to protect motors, increase safety and prolong the life of the ZD6.
There are a range of options which can be added to the ZD6 stepper motor driver to customise the branding, the performance of the controller or add additional options such as external user interfaces (from simple plugin pots through to LCD screens). Please understand that if you do not see the option that you want in the list below this does not mean we cannot help you! Simply give us a call on +44 (0) 1422 413673 or use the contact form opposite to let us know what you require.
1. A range of Plugin boards to control speed, direction and on/off.
2. LCD User Interfaces which can be customised to control in depth performance features (see the Boxer Pumps case study as an example). These can be mounted direct on the board (for example the ZD10LCD) or supplied with ribbon cables for connection and mounting.
3. We offer custom branded batches of this board (this is generally only cost effective in batch sizes of 100+ but please get in touch to discuss options).
4. Minor changes to the ZD6 stepper motor controller can be made to suit your application. If you require a stepper motor controller with onboard pots to enable presetting of speed and current this can be done. Alternatively you may want to use dip switches to quickly make changes? Whatever you are thinking we can probably help.
5. Touch Screen Interfaces.
6. Communications Protocols -
IF YOU HAVE ANY OTHER IDEAS OR REQUIREMENTS YOU CAN TALK TO ONE OF OUR ENGINEERS ON +44 (0) 1422 413673 OR ALTERNATIVELY USE THE CONTACT FORM OPPOSITE.
An intelligent stepper motor controller and driver offering up to 6A and 35v. The ZD6 stepper motor driver and intelligent controller is a fully programmable package which can be set up and optimised to deal with a large number of applications. The ZD6 includes a range of mounting holes for NEMA 23 stepper motors and can be operated using UART over RS232 or RS485 (plugin board required). As with the entire ZD range of stepper motor drivers, the ZD6 is designed to be as flexible as possible. With the ZD6 there are a range of customisation options available which are exceptional value for money for those manufacturers requiring volume production.
+44 (0) 333 123 7130
Frequently Asked Questions
|How We Work|
|Who we work with|
|Integrated Motors and Controllers|
|Stepper Motor Controller Design|
|Brushless Motor Controller Design|
|POS and Retail|