+44 (0) 333 123 7130
•The ZD2 stepper motor driver and controller offers up to 35v and up to 2A of stepper motor power. The ZD2 stepper motor controller has also been carefully designed to allow easy mounting on the rear of NEMA 23 motors.
•As with all the ZD stepper motor driver range, the ZD2 offers up to 128 microsteps, enabling exceptional positional accuracy and also enhanced smoothness.
•The ZD2 stepper motor driver can offer speed control via 0-
•The selectable acceleration settings of the ZD2 stepper motor driver allow the startup phase to be carefully optimised. This same process can also be used to optimise acceleration curves for specific applications such as display equipment where smooth operation is important.
•As with all Zikodrive Motor Controllers, the ZD2 stepper motor controller is fully programmable enabling all parameters to be easily modified. The ZD2 can also be set up to run specific programmes on trigger input (CONTACT US for more information or to discuss your application).
•Onboard over temperature protections and stall detection allow the ZD2 stepper motor driver to protect motors, increase safety and prolong the life of the ZD2.
There are a range of options which can be added to the ZD2 stepper motor driver to customise either the performance of the controller or additional options such as external user interfaces (from simple plugin pots through to LCD screens and customised set up boards). Please bear in mind that if you do not see the option that you want below this does not mean we cannot help you! Simply give us a call on +44 (0) 1422 413673 or use the contact form opposite to let us know what you require.
1. Plugin boards to control speed, direction and on/off.
2. LCD User Interfaces which can be customised to control in depth performance features (see the Boxer Pumps case study as an example)
3. Purchase custom branded batches of this board (this is generally only worthwhile in batch sizes of 100+ but please get in touch to discuss options).
4. Minor changes to the ZD2 stepper motor driver can be made to suit your application. For example if you require a stepper motor driver with onboard pots to enable presetting of speed and current this can be done. Alternatively you may want to use dip switches to quickly make changes. Whatever you are thinking we can probably help.
5. Touch Screen Interfaces.
6. Communications Protocols -
IF YOU HAVE ANY OTHER IDEAS OR REQUIREMENTS YOU CAN TALK TO ONE OF OUR ENGINEERS ON +44 (0) 1422 413673 OR ALTERNATIVELY USE THE CONTACT FORM OPPOSITE.
An intelligent microstepping stepper motor driver and controller capable of up to 2A and 35v of power. The ZD2 stepper motor controller is fully programmable and can be set up to deal with a huge number of applications. The ZD2 features a range of mounting holes enabling easy mounting to NEMA 23 stepper motors. The ZD2 can operate intelligently using UART over RS232 or RS485 (plugin board required). As with the entire ZD range of stepper motor drivers, the ZD2 is intended to be as flexible and adaptable as possible and has previously been adapted to include LCD screens and onboard switches.
+44 (0) 333 123 7130
Frequently Asked Questions
|How We Work|
|Who we work with|
|Integrated Motors and Controllers|
|Stepper Motor Controller Design|
|Brushless Motor Controller Design|
|POS and Retail|