+44 (0) 333 123 7130
•The ZD10 stepper motor drivers operates at up to 35v and 10A. It can operate with all stepper motor sizes up to NEMA 34.
•The ZD10 is an intelligent stepper motor controller which allows up to 128 microsteps providing exceptional positioning accuracy and increased smoothness.
•The ZD10 stepper motor drive can be operate in simple forward reverse mode using a 0-
•Selectable Acceleration settings are a core feature of the ZD10 stepper motor driver and enable simple optimisation of the startup sequence for those applications where starting under load is crucial.
•As with all our controllers, the ZD10 stepper motor driver is fully programmable enabling total control of your stepper motor. The ZD10 stepper motor controller can also be set up to run specific programmes on trigger input (CONTACT US for more information or to discuss your application).
•The ZD10 stepper motor driver features over temperature protections and stall detection to ensure safety and peace of mind in your application.
There are a range of options which can be added to the ZD10 stepper motor driver. These can involve customising the performance of the stepper motor controller or adding additional options such as external user interfaces (from simple plugin pots through to LCD screens and customised set up boards). Please bear in mind that if you do not see the option that you require in the list below this does not mean we cannot help you! Simply give us a call on +44 (0) 1422 413673 or use the contact form opposite to let us know what you require.
1. A range of easy to use Plugin boards to control speed, direction and on/off.
2. LCD User Interfaces which can be added to the ZD10 and then customised to control in depth performance features and also to reflect any branding you may require (see the Boxer Pumps case study as an example).
3. We also offer custom branded batches of the ZD10 stepper motor driver board (this is generally only worthwhile in batch sizes of 100+ but please get in touch to discuss options).
4. There are a wide range of small changes which can be made to the ZD10 stepper motor driver to suit your application. If you require a stepper motor driver with onboard pots to allow presetting of speed and current this can be done. Alternatively you may want to utilise dip switches to quickly make changes to key settings. Whatever you are thinking we can probably help.
5. Touch Screen Interfaces.
6. Communications Protocols -
IF YOU HAVE ANY OTHER IDEAS OR REQUIREMENTS YOU CAN TALK TO ONE OF OUR ENGINEERS ON +44 (0) 1422 413673 OR ALTERNATIVELY USE THE CONTACT FORM OPPOSITE.
An intelligent stepper motor driver and controller capable of up to 10A and 35v of power, the ZD10 is the largest in the ZD Series of Stepper Motor Drivers. The ZD10 stepper motor driver is completely programmable and can be set up to work well in a large number of applications. The ZD10 also includes a range of mounting holes for NEMA 23 stepper motors. The ZD10 can be controlled using 0-
+44 (0) 333 123 7130
Frequently Asked Questions
|How We Work|
|Who we work with|
|Integrated Motors and Controllers|
|Stepper Motor Controller Design|
|Brushless Motor Controller Design|
|POS and Retail|