+44 (0) 333 123 7130
If we do not have the controller that you need but we have something that is very close then the quickest route to the right solution is usually to modify what we already have. This system is faster and less costly than bespoke design and you know you are buying proven technology. We can manufacture the finished controller for you if required or alternatively you can opt to purchase the full intellectual property rights to the design and then produce this yourself.
•Custom branding or part numbers added to fit your application.
•Power ratings changed on the board. If what we have is not powerful enough or is perhaps too powerful and you want to place a volume order where price is very important then we can change the design to meet your exact requirement and make the price as competitive as possible.
•High volume/less features. If what we offer has too many features for your requirement and you want to place a large order where price is very sensitive we can strip out as much as possible to get the best price possible. Typical examples include connectors, box headers and a range of other components.
•Custom control and setup. If you require a specific way of changing settings on the board (for example pots for speed and current) then we can do this.
•Add features. Perhaps you need a certain type of connector or want to add an RS485 interface onto a controller. We can help.
•Custom programming. The simplest option of all that we offer but if you require a customised programme to operate a specific motor in a specific application we can do this.
•So much more…If you do not see the option that you require in the list above please do get in touch. We are sure we can help!
•BOXER PUMPS -
•BRIDGE BIOTECHNOLOGY -
1. Stepper Motor Drivers and Controllers
2. Brushless Motor Drivers, ESCs and Controllers
3. Brushed DC Motor Drivers
4. Motor Drive Applications requiring reliable speed maintenance through use of encoders, pots or back-
5. Low powered DC motor control
6. LCD screen and additional user interface programming.
7. User interface design including pots, switches, buttons and more.
8. Standalone programmers (designed to enable quick and simple changing of settings on other boards such as motor controllers and motor drivers).
9. Motor Controllers.
10. Design of motor control systems to replace outdated or discontinued AC or DC equipment.
11. Design of motor control systems to improve energy efficiency and performance.
12. Customised motor controllers to meet specific physical and design requirements.
13. Drivers and advanced controllers for actuators.
14. Plugin boards for a range of communications protocols including RS485 and more.
MODIFICATIONS AND CHANGES AGREED
PROPOSAL AGREED AND COMMERCIAL TERMS SIGNED
INITIAL SAMPLES DELIVERED
ANY MODIFICATIONS OR CHANGES MADE
FINAL DESIGN APPROVED AND SIGNED OFF
+44 (0) 333 123 7130
Frequently Asked Questions
|How We Work|
|Who we work with|
|Integrated Motors and Controllers|
|Stepper Motor Controller Design|
|Brushless Motor Controller Design|
|POS and Retail|