+44 (0) 333 123 7130
Zikodrive Motor Controllers is a trading name of Round Bank Engineering ltd. Registed Company Number 08288866. VAT Number: GB226504428
Zikodrive Motor Controllers are particularly well suited to lab equipment applications and can be programmed to run at whatever torque and speed you require as well as offering a range of intelligent options. The advanced stepper control we offer is well suited for dosing and other types of applications whilst they can also be used in stirrers, mixers and other similar pieces of equipment. The ZDBL range of brushless DC motor controllers can be set up to run in applications which had previously used brushed DC motors, offering additional life and more efficient performance. We can also offer both stepper and brushless packages which feature constant speed under variable load/pressure.
We have a range of motors and controllers which can work well in mixer applications. If you already know the torque and speed that you require then please let us know any other additional technical information that you may have (for example physical limitations or power supply) and we will be more than happy to make a recommendation.
If you are looking for any advanced features such as interfaces or specific control mechanisms then we will be happy to discuss. Simply GET IN TOUCH with us today to get your project started….
We have a range of motors and controllers which can work well in stirrer applications. As with mixers, f you already know the torque and speed that your application requires then please let us know any other additional technical information that you may have (don’t forget physical limitations or power supply) and we will be more than happy to make a recommendation.
If your project requires any advanced features such as interfaces or specific control mechanisms then we will be happy to discuss. Simply GET IN TOUCH with us today to get your project started….
1. Peristaltic Pumps. Our stepper motor drivers and stepper motor controllers are widely used in peristaltic pump applications. See the Boxer Pumps iD Case Study for more
2. Diaphragm Pumps. Our stepper motor drivers and brushless ESCs can both be used in diaphragm pump applications.
3. Gear Pumps. Our stepper motor controllers and motors with integrated controllers are perfect for gear pumps.
4. Dosing Applications. Both our Brushless Motor Drivers and Stepper Motor Drivers are used in a range of dosing applications.
5. Compressors. Our BLDC ESCs are particularly well suited and are used in compressors where high speed and performance optimisation are critical. See the Vert Rotor Case Study for an example of this…
6. Low power process control. Because all of our controllers are low power we can easily run them from battery power supplies making them a good choice for vehicle based or ‘off grid’ applications.
PUMPS AND PROCESS CONTROL
If you are designing a piece of lab equipment or similar type of product and you would like to work with us on the motors and drive system required then we can help.
The first thing to do if this is something you are considering is to get in touch with us via email or phone to discuss the fundamentals of the idea that you have. Please bear in mind that if it is commercially sensitive then we will happy to sign a Non-
Once we have the fundamental idea we will then be able to make basic performance calculations such as the required torque and speed and make a recommendation of the best route forward. Depending on what you require from a performance but also commercial point of view, we will then make a recommendation as to the best route forward.
Once this is in place we will be more than happy to supply samples which we can deliver and help set up on site if required. If any modifications need making our engineers can usually resolve these at the time.
Our stepper motor drivers and Brushless Motor Drivers are inherently flexible and programmable and therefore work well in a huge range of applications, many of which we have probably not even thought of! Some further examples of applications where our controllers could be used include:
1. Remote control cars and other vehicles. Our Brushless ESCs are lightweight and poewrful and can be optimised to control and maintain set speeds as required.
2. Turntables -
3. Model making and hobbyist applications. Depending on what you need it is likely that we can supply a motor control which will work well in your application.
4. Test Equipment. We have supplied stepper motor controllers and packages to manufacturers of test equipment.
5. Custom machine builders. We have supplied a number of controllers and other packages to design houses building custom machines.
6. New ideas? We are always open to new ideas and are HAPPY TO ADAPT our range to work for you
NYMAX Lab Equipment
A custom programmed ZDSP stepper motor driver designed to work in a Nymax advanced stirrer system.
+44 (0) 333 123 7130
Frequently Asked Questions
|How We Work|
|Who we work with|
|Integrated Motors and Controllers|
|Stepper Motor Controller Design|
|Brushless Motor Controller Design|
|POS and Retail|